Saturday, April 21, 2012

She'll Make You ANGAU!

Assalamualaikum.

Saje je update. Bangun awal pagi ni sebab bermimpi buruk. Takut betul. Padahal tengah "time of the month" ni konon boleh la nak bangun jam 10 pagi kan. Thank God it's not the end of the day so I can confirmed that I was just dreamt. Takut duh, bermimpi lelaki ini nak culik lepastu nak kurung kat satu bilik besi yang takde tingkap. I wonder how nak bernafas kalau takde tingkap. Kurang pandai betul si penculik di alam mimpi tersebut. Dah la muka macam orang gatal. -.-

By the way, hari ni Ieka jumpa something good. Bukan yang macam bajet good-good tu. Yang ni memang gooood.. Sure then will make korang angau duh!

I have no idea who she is. But I bet she'll make you ANGAU for the whole day. Enjoice!



nah lirik You Make Me Angau!

Tidak terungkap, the way I feel for you oh sayang
With just the smile, you get me high, I don't know why..
Apa you buat, sampai I fall so deeply for you
It's crazy I know... How things kept pushing me to you...
____________________________
I know it's corny and a little cliche
But it's what you do to me, you really makes me lose control
The looks in your eyes make me weak on my knees
But I not afraid for I know that you always be there to hold me when I fall.
______________________
You've caught me off guard
Sayang I can't stop once I have started
You have breached into my strongest defences
You pulled me out of the glum when I was sinking
I was a mess and immensely depressed until you came to me.
_________________________________________________________
You have brought the shy and giggly blushing gedik little girl out of me 
The side I thought was gone forever..
And bila I think of you 
I can't help but type in sappy smiley faces and I almost want to laugh in acronyms.
"Which makes me sick by the way"
_____________________________
You took me in, you did you very best
Knowing I was holding back out of fear
Built up by jerk who came before you...
And that's when I knew that no one will ever understand me the way that you do
You are the best I ever had :)
__________________________

I know it's corny and a little cliche
But it's what you do to me, dah tak dapat control macho..
The looks in your eyes make me weak on my knees
But I not afraid for I know that you always be there to hold me when I fall.

(nah amek Ieka bagi lirik dia skali, gigih taip lirik dia ni wuwuu)

Kan kan! Angau tak? Dah la muka macam Lisa Surihani. Told you it's someting gooooooood...*muka angkuh*
Ok bye nak mandi pastu balik kampung. Mak call cakap dah rindu. Alala comel je mak ni. hihi bye.


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. eceh tipu la tu... kucen Mitsu Kizu Zie asek mati je... tak pun hilang. hihih

      Delete
  2. sedap giler la lagu ni..
    penyanyi masih misteri..

    ReplyDelete
  3. her name is arithmialle eleuthera :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks! i officially her biggest fan til now. yay <3

      Delete
    2. Dont believe this guy. The original singer is a friend of mine. Her name is Kareema Ramli you can look her up on soundcloud :)

      Delete
    3. Send my regards to this wonderful singer on earth! :)
      she just approved me on Facebook. yay so excited! ^^

      Delete
  4. haa kenapa tak boleh bukak. private ! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. haa kenapa tak boleh bukak. private ! :(

    ReplyDelete